An Essential Wedding Accessory – The Photo Booth
If you are getting married in Sydney or Melbourne any time soon you should consider hiring a photo booth. Photo booths have become quite trendy and you can be sure that it will spice up things at your wedding. The first thing that you should do is locate a photo booth rental Sydney service or a photo booth rental Melbourne service. There are many of them so you shouldn’t have a problem finding one, but you should be careful to hire one that will not let you down – although all of them promise stellar service not all of them actually provide it.
Here is what you should be looking for:
• You want a service that has experience in providing photo booths for weddings. The fact that a company that provides photo booths for parties doesn’t mean that they can provide the service that you need at your wedding. Remember, you want your day to go perfectly so finding the right photo booth service is very important.
• Do your homework when it comes to reputation. It is up to you to look online to find out if the photo booth service that you have in mind has any negative reviews. In addition to that ask the company that you have in mind to give you the referrals of the last 3 couples they worked for. When you call ask if they would hire the same photo booth rental Sydney service or a photo booth rental Melbourne service a second time.
• The size of the booth is important – if it is too big it will eat up a lot of space inside when you consider that it always comes with props. If it is too small and tucked away somewhere in a corner then your guests may not notice it and it will be a wasted opportunity.
• You want to be able to customize your photos so make sure that the company that rent from provides someone to man the booth. They should be able to do things like tag photos, video messaging, upload to social media and so on. Remember, if you don’t have someone like this it will fall on you to do it after your wedding.
• Find out how many copies of each photo you get. Ideally, you should get one and each guest whose has been photographed should get a copy of their own. There are some photo booth rental Sydney services or a photo booth rental Melbourne services that will only provide one copy – if you want a second you have to pay.
• The quality of the prints is another factor that you should take into account There are some photo booth services that cut costs by using cheap printing paper and ink. Before you hire ask to see sample print strips.
• If your wedding will be outside you need to clarify with the photo booth rental company that you can set it up outside. There are some companies that don’t allow their machines to be set up outdoors and usually charge a penalty fee when a client does.